27.8.07

Aid for Nepal - anyone going to Nepal?

If you know of anyone leaving from Canada going to Nepal. Please let me know. The Toronto Western Hospital and Peel Memorial Hospitals have equipment to be donated to Nepal. But it needs to be brought over by person.
 
The situation remains that if you send something via post. It will be opened and sold by customs in the black market. The way to bring this equipment over is in person. If you know of someone or are going yourself. Please get them to email me. I will give you contacts of doctors there who will be more than willing to share the situation there with you.
 
Please email me if you want more information on bringin equipment over. Currently, I'm contemplating setting up a medical elective to Nepal that will allow for more constant stream of equipment being brought over.

No comments: