20.5.10

Back in civilization

So the past couple days have been fantastically interesting as I'm trying to refind my place in this world again.

Ever since coming to Hong Kong I've been severely confused. I'm almost not sure what to do with constant electricity and H2O. I'm finding myself taking a nice warm shower with good shower pressure and also not having to worry about charging batteries only at night. although i think some paranoid habits have been formed in order to have backups for everything.

Still trying to figure out the balance to have for life in order to make the most of every opportunity.

Had the privilege to share my experiences with 3 classes of grade 9 students today. was grea tto have someone to share with.

anywya, more to come when i figure out what i'm actually thinking. HK and Nepal are very different. speechless really... can't wait to be back on canadian soil tomorrow!

No comments: