10.5.10

Update



Back in the city after the ridiculous strike that went on. Have some footage of the demonstration that went on during the first day before things got too violent. But the city is once again buzzing with excitement. The political conflict remains unresolved and everything in flux.

My time is now very limited and feeling the pressure of tying up loose ends. My days are starting @ 0600 every morning and usually teachings throughout the day and eventually leaving the hospital ~2000. Just a ton of things to do and further ideas to explore.

A bit frustrated too by the tardy computer. I think the little things that didn't bother me before now do cause I am reminded of how fast things run in Canada.

We are just spoiled. Trying constantly to record the sensory overload that I feel here. It's getting real tough, cause everyone wants your time and the things you want to give time to often get pushed aside. Feel like I can't really get a grasp on what I feel - think I'm just numb now... Hopefully sort out some thoughts in HK.

Anyway, trying to get back to work for a presentation today.

Peace,
e

No comments: