4.6.07

29.05.07

I woke up early because I forgot to check email to confirm meeting place with Bhushan before he left for a town south of the valley area. I showered at 0630 and think I’m become very water and time efficient – either that or the cold water was a stark contrast that prompted me to move a bit faster. Didn’t get a response, so I guess it’s a no go.

Walked to work today. Took a couple detours to satisfy my exploratory taste. Journeyed into a deadend that seemed like it took forever to get out of. My theory now is that you wait for at least 3 cars before heading down a street.

Man exhausted now. It is kicking in.. and feet smell bad cause of sandals, think I’ll have to purchase another pair here. Lunch was interesting too. Don’t think I can stomach the stuff here. I tried last week twice and it was ok but not really good with the bitter tasting items. So today I thought I’d see if there was something different served. Boy was I wrong, the exact same thing. I’m not even sure that it’s cooked everyday. It just might be reheated until it’s all consumed. There’s very crunchy chick peas, vegetable mix and potato mix. And you also get an omelet that the cook makes for you. I guess you can’t complain for 30Rs. That’s about 50 cents. And you get all the roti or bhat (rice) that you want.

I’ll eat what my host mom has also prepared for me. It’s usually something sweet and with the favourite ingredient – CHO. Hahaha. So I was thinking this morning that if I didn’t get to travel today then there’s gotta be something else interesting; here I am eating a tuna sandwich… I’m not a tuna person at all… God’s idea of an interesting experience is one that makes sure that I’m relying on him.. oh yes, lunch was minimal today cause I had an spicy instant noodle package with parsley another anti-favourite that I picked out. Maybe I’ll try some street food on the way home. Hopefully it gets retained in the stomach. Hehehe.

Okay. 5 minutes later, I find out my net connection has been cut. I think they do load sharing for their limited connection here as well. Oh well, live and learn…

Anyway, back to a lung function presentation. Hopefully have this finished by today.

No comments: