17.3.10

Integration

@515
twelveth month and 4th day of year 2066 in Nepal. (Mar 17, 2010)
So the plan was to come and integrate into the Nepali way of life here. I believe I'm living quite differently but trying my best to figure out how to be as organic as possible.
 
Up @ 0430 by phone call now, it's still pitch black... and someone is over by 0445 asking if we need more water. It's pitch black now cause of load shedding. we were lucky enought o have some electricity last night (hence able to charge laptop and download emails - way to go offline gmail!)
 
couldn't get back to sleep cause of crazy dogs barking their heads off.. now the roosters are going....
 
But yes, this is Kathmandu and what I'm hoping to integrate into so that the time here can be enjoyed and productive. I'd say my body is still adjusting to dry dusty air, but not as bad as anticipated. More on integration to Nepal life later. I need to investigate the area under the curve of my blanket.
 
just as i say that the birds are now rhythmically chirping away and the dog on the roof running circles..... as the Nepalis' say, "Ke Garne?" meaning ' What to do?'
 
 

No comments: