9.3.10

On a jet plane

So finally after years of conviction, months of planning, weeks of soliciting, days of packing, hours of security clearance, minutes to walk through the gate to the plane, I'm finally off to Hong Kong. The moment is here and now flying over Chita now.
 
In the last couple days rushing to get things together. I realized that this moment now is no more important than any other moment in life. And my time is no more important than any other little child. Each moment is a privilege and to be used optimally. Life is shorter than we all know and I challenge you to treasure each moment doing what you desire. Just watched (more listened) Revolutionary Road while responding to emails where people challenged me to consider what I'm doing. Whether I've slotted myself into a mold or truly doing what is fulfilling.
 
And to be honest, after investing so much time/money into my education, it would seem almost irresponsible not to pursue something related. But is that truly what I'm to do? I've come to conclude that seeking God is first and foremost of importance for from there life convictions originate and true joy and peace occur when those convictions are lived out. Signing off from ~31,000ft. Over and out.

No comments: